Monday, January 21, 2013

Brain Nonsense

There is so much nonsense in a person's brain sometimes, that you don't know where to start.

How do you get the right words out? Do they pour out like a gushing stream, or circulate so slowly that people stare at you like you are speaking in slow motion?

Does the (crazy) dream you had last night about a red coat with fur trim and the roller coaster you were too afraid to go on when you were 6, make you shake your head while you stand in front of the toaster.

Can you remember your "it's-so-easy-I'd- never-forget-that" password?

I think I left my coffee cup in my car trunk this morning. I left it balancing when I reached in for a box I'd left there. I think.

This could be the longest day of my life.

The first day back from vacation is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment