Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sea Spring


Courtesy efrainstochter Pixabay

I could smell the sea all the way from the prairies this morning. Spring was coming. The air fresh and misty, if I squinted my eyes I could ignore the still remaining piles of dirty petrified snow and the gravel strewn about the parking lot.

Spring can surprise you in the northern hemisphere. It can creep in overnight and you must quickly retrieve the shoes you packed away in September. You can pull out your lighter weight clothes that have brighter colours that make you anticipate an outdoor patio if it’s not too windy.

And if you have chalk, you could draw this on your front sidewalk.

I could smell the sea all the way from the prairies this morning. (Click to Tweet)

Spring = sidewalk chalk drawing. (Click to Tweet)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment