Saturday, February 13, 2016

It's Just One Day of Love



Some years ago, I was standing in a store on the eve of Valentine’s Day. I had been single for some time, done the online dating scene, the 7-minute dates and was looking forward to the next day to devote to Me!

The young retail clerk wished me and my Valentine a Happy day. She was crushed when I told her that I did not have a Valentine. She was sad for me! I remember thinking how far I had come, because I could see the humour in her response. “oh Sweetie, I thought, there are SO many things worse than being alone on Valentine’s Day.”



Here, from the informative and encouraging Conscious Relationship website are some thoughts for you, whether you are single or in a relationship. http://www.consciousrelationships.com/articles/

Knowing yourself only gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment