Sunday, August 2, 2015

July Create - Crazy about Canvas Frames

This year has been about trying my hands at some new things. As a newbie on Pinterest, a person could truly get lost in projects for a week without coming up for air. Do you remember those days, of endless Play, of lying on someone's lawn and watching the clouds go by?

Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I appreciate re-creating a commercial idea and making it myself instead. And if a person can do this inexpensively, bonus!

So here is my July Create, from my Pinterest Board - Things to try in 2015, instructions courtesy of Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body. This is an easy afternoon project and gives results which can be hung by evening at a fraction of the usual cost if you were to order online.

Two of my favourite photos taken while on holidays, will  now grace my office wall where I can enjoy them. The most time consuming part of all was shopping for the supplies. Then all you have to do is crank up the music, spread out and begin...

Supplies from Michaels
Paint on Mod Podge







Keep it Simple! This was an enjoyable way to Play in July or anytime.







      
"Texturize"



Relaxing in Seattle
                             

Crazy about Canvas Frames reminded me that    not all good looking results need to be difficult. Sometimes we just need to take a leap and be brave.

Now tell me, what have you been postponing because it could be difficult? What could you try today?


 Doing Coffee in Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment