Saturday, March 17, 2012

One week with no mascara

Things I learned while on holidays:

Give a little boy a bucket and water anywhere in the world and he will be happy
That I’m not as brave as some people
That Starbucks coffee is the same regardless of location
People are generally nice and cab drivers are fast
Sunsets are faster in the southern hemisphere
Walking is good for you
Small towns have many surprises, great pottery, good music and great food
Local transportation is unpredictable and fun
Chocolate is good everywhere
Eating dinner outdoors in March is spectacular!
Corona on the beach is refreshing
Traveling with someone you care about is a Gift.

In spite of the 40 degree change in temperature, it’s still good to be home.




                                     


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words,Swanaseo. I am pleased that my thoughts reach you on the other side of the world. Please feel free to share and I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete